BRP Rubber Mounted Clamp & Scott’s Damper Kit
- 3 fully adjustable circuits. Adjustable damping control that allows 25 adjustment clicks while riding. Full adjustability of the amount of degrees of damping you want from centerline. High speed circuit designed to absorb those sharp edged jolts
- The BRP Rubber Mounted SUB “Scotts Under Bar” Adapter uses (8) Poly-Urethane bushings to isolate vibration and reduce rider fatigue by softening the harsh spike of hitting square edge rocks and obstacles.
- Designed to mount a Scotts stabilizer below the handlebar using your OEM cast or billet triple clamp. The BRP Rubber Mounted SUB adapter mounts to the existing rear bar mount holes and allows you to run in position 2 which is the most common and popular position. SUB Mounting a stabilizer offers several benefits over a conventional “above bar” setup and is becoming a very popular setup for GP’s, motocross, off road, dual sport applications and riders of taller stature.
- Offers an approximately 1″ taller bar position
- Lower Bend Bars can be used to compensate for additional height.
- SUB Mounting reduces the risk of bodily injury
- Stabilizer is tucked away and protected from potential damage from a crash.
- Fits 2013+ 2-stroke RR and 2015+ X-Trainer Models!